{ FS } Aftermarket Partout *GREDDY TURBO KIT AND MORE*

samedi 18 avril 2015

So I've decided to go a different route with my vehicle so I'm going to be parting out all the after market goodies.



Greddy Turbo kit + supporting mods. $3700 obo shipped anywhere in the continental 48.



Will come with all necessary piping and intercooler. (blow off valve recirculated fitting already installed)

All exhaust parts.

Greddy T618Z Turbocharger rebuilt 150 miles ago.

Custom Oil Pan

.035 oil restrictor

4 480CC blue 4 port injectors

Deatschwerks 255lph fuel pump

HKS SSQV 2 Bov with recirc fitting

NXS Manual Boost Controller.

Cobb AccessPort V2 (with preloaded Mazdamaniac tunes)

All new black couplers with T bolt clamps

LoTek Gauge Pod with Glow shift Water Temp and Boost gauge and al necessary hardware. (You may have the a/f gauge but it doesnt work very well.)



Megan Racing Midpipe $100 + shipping



Raceland Prototype Coilovers $300 + shipping



I'm easier to reach by text @3852271017 as I don't get a lot of internet time. Please do not call me unless you notify me first. I do not pick up numbers I don't recognize. Thanks for looking!!



I apologize in advance for not having more pictures. All the parts are still on the vehicle and will be removed over the course of this week.





Click the image to open in full size.





Click the image to open in full size.





Click the image to open in full size.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor