Any videos/clips of an RX-8 w/ straight midpipe?

samedi 18 avril 2015

I've been looking all over. I've heard just about every combination of header-midpipe-catback, but I just can't seem to find a clip anywhere of someone using a straight, nonresonated midpipe with the stock headers/catback. It seems like everyone I find is usually a full straight pipe system (ie - no catback).



I've pretty much narrowed down my choices when I start replacing the exhaust system to either a BHR mp or a straight racing mp, but as I said, I just can't seem to find one anywhere. I doubt it'll matter whether it's a Raceroots straight, RB straight, or even a custom straight, it just needs to be on a car with a catback too. The few Raceroots clips I saw seemed to be the resonated mp, or again, it was a full on complete straight piped exhaust from header to tail.



Also, offtopic, but I'm actually a bit surprised I've seen almost no discussion or chatter about the Cobrasport catback. To me at least, I have not been able to find a catback that sounds as deep and rich as that one. TurboXS and Mazdaspeed catbacks come close in comparison, but the Cobra comes out ahead imo. I would absolutely love to hear that catback coupled with the richness of the BHR, and if I can't find a clip of that....I may have to provide one if none exists.



Edit - Speaking of that, I'd also love some more clips of those few out there that do have a Cobrasport catback too. I'd love to hear it combined with a BHR mp but I get the impression there aren't many out there.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor