New to DIY'ing and need help (05)

dimanche 11 septembre 2016

(2005 Rx8)
Some Background info (I'm new here) : I don't really have much experience with fixing cars or working with them at all, and my mom bought me an rx8, now its my responsibility to keep this car going, and I love this car, it's really fun to drive. But as I said I don't really have much background on working with cars, let alone a rotary car.

The Problem: My emission lamp light came on and I got it checked today as a P0300 Code. It seems like it has a little trouble idling and maybe doesn't accelerate as well as it had (I've had the car since May). Ive looked through the forums and I think it is the ignition coils but am still unsure, thing is, I don't know what to look for. And if it is The coils, which ones should I get?


New to DIY'ing and need help (05)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor