I'm using the RX-8 Select ECU, RX-8 front cover, and a REW swap for the rest. A full list of mods done is can be seen here http://ift.tt/2c4mcbn if that helps. I know the REW portion might technically make this off topic for this forum but I felt it was more relevant here than the engine swap one since I am still using the Adaptronic Select for series 1 RX-8 and the result of idle tuning would probably be similar since they both use the MAP sensor and I'm using stock ECU sensors as well.
I am trying to solve idle issues where it will fail to maintain idle when warm (stall) as well as stall when returning to idle from open loop. I watched the videos on the idle control as well as diagnosing problems with it but feel I'm a bit over my head and was looking for additional guidance before I start making changes.
I've attached logs taken while stationary and doing rev and release to eliminate the speed sensor as a factor (though I'd think it wouldn't be since I'm using the piggyback version getting this info directly from the factory ECU). I've also attached the map as provided by my tuner for reference.
Full disclosure: I'm cross posting this from the Adaptronic tuning forum after I noticed that their thread traffic is rather slow. I am moving it here in light of that. My intention is not to spam this across multiple places.
I am trying to solve idle issues where it will fail to maintain idle when warm (stall) as well as stall when returning to idle from open loop. I watched the videos on the idle control as well as diagnosing problems with it but feel I'm a bit over my head and was looking for additional guidance before I start making changes.
I've attached logs taken while stationary and doing rev and release to eliminate the speed sensor as a factor (though I'd think it wouldn't be since I'm using the piggyback version getting this info directly from the factory ECU). I've also attached the map as provided by my tuner for reference.
Full disclosure: I'm cross posting this from the Adaptronic tuning forum after I noticed that their thread traffic is rather slow. I am moving it here in light of that. My intention is not to spam this across multiple places.
Idle issues with Adaptronic Select
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire