Start and run issues...

vendredi 17 avril 2015

Hello, I am a proud owner of a bone stock 2004 Mazda Rx8 (116k miles). I have owned the car for 5,000 miles and it's obvious the previous owner didn't do his research, I ran it right but issues came...

Just had my vehicle inspected by a Mazda Dealer in Dayton. They said that my compression is bad, and they also replaced my battery.

I have always had issues with starting the car after I drive it for a bit (i.e stopping at speedway and it won't start for 15 minutes) but last night I was driving and my engine light started flickering and RPMs starting dropping, I couldn't accelerate pretty much at all, I got to a light and my car died, I checked it over:

All fuses good

Oil level good

Gas - half tank

No visible issues

I left it at a speedway and came back in the morning, kept cranking but no start, I pumped the gas and managed to start it, drove it 500 feet and it died on its own, now I have no idea what I can do...




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor