I am having my engine rebuilt by rob at pineapple and I am cleaning out my LIM.
after a little clean up I'm ready to put it back together. I have the upper and lower port actuators and assembly off and I can see a little clear lubricant residue at the far end of each port in the hole from where the port baffle pivots from.
Should I be replacing the lubricant upon reassembly and if so what kind of lube???
Silicone base? High temp? Any info if helpful since the guys at the parts store gave me engine assembly lube. I read the back and it says it thins out during initial operation and mixes with the oil and this is not what I'm looking for correct?
after a little clean up I'm ready to put it back together. I have the upper and lower port actuators and assembly off and I can see a little clear lubricant residue at the far end of each port in the hole from where the port baffle pivots from.
Should I be replacing the lubricant upon reassembly and if so what kind of lube???
Silicone base? High temp? Any info if helpful since the guys at the parts store gave me engine assembly lube. I read the back and it says it thins out during initial operation and mixes with the oil and this is not what I'm looking for correct?
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire